- No alcohol or drug use!
- Random drug testing will be provided (P.R.A.D.)/(R.A.D.).
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted.
- Respect your coaches and fellow teammates.
- Foul language will not be tolerated.
- Be on time for all team related functions! (practices, meetings, meals, classes, etc.).
- Curfew is 11:00 pm each evening at home and 10:00 pm on the road.
- No visitation in the housing unit, unless prior authorization by the coaching staff.
- Players are allowed in their respective rooms only. (teammates’ rooms are off-limits unless granted permission).
- Respect your teammates’ privacy at all times.
- Housing units must remain clean and picked up at all times (garbage, dishes, bathrooms, etc.).
- Theft will not be tolerated!
- Practice gear is to be worn to all practices and scrimmages.
- Practice gear is to be taken on the road at all times.
- All team practice and game uniforms and gear are the property of Red Devils’ Academy and must be turned in upon request.
- Inform coaching staff immediately of any injuries or ailments. All players must have their own medical and dental insurance.
- Injured players are required to attend all practices, team meetings, classes, seminars etc., unless physically unable or excused by coaching staff.
- Players are required to travel in groups of two or more when on the road.
- Inform coaching staff immediately of any family emergency or personal matter that may result in your absence.
*Violation of the conditions listed above will result in disciplinary action or immediate dismissal from the program and possible loss of tuition*
Take the Next Step
Your love of the game is driving you to move forward. Please fill out our application and discover your true potential. You deserve to give your life the best chance possible.